Doggie Resolutions and things to Remember
- I will not play tug-of-war with Dad’s underwear when he’s on the toilet.
- The garbage collector is NOT stealing our stuff.
- I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I’m lying under the coffee table.
- I will not roll my toys behind the fridge.
- I must shake the rainwater out of my fur BEFORE entering the house.
- I will not eat the cats’ food, before or after they eat it.
- I will stop trying to find the few remaining pieces of clean carpet in the house when I am about to throw up.
- I will not throw up in the car.
- I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc.
- “Kitty Box Crunchies” are not food.
- I will not eat any more socks and then redeposit them in the backyard after processing.
- The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.
- I will not wake Mommy up by sticking my cold wet nose up her bottom end.
- I will not chew my human’s toothbrush and not tell them.
- I will not chew crayons or pens, especially not the red ones, or my people will think I am hemorrhaging.
- I will not dig up the perennial beds.
Tagged with: simply funny