New Years Agility Resolutions
Have you been letting your training slide? 2011 is a brand new year! Your dog doesn’t know it, but you do. Traditionally, a new year is a time to start new habits and make resolutions. Some stick, some don’t.
Here’s our list of my training resolution ideas- do you have any?
- Get conditioned! I want my dogs to be on top of their game this year. (get in shape too, while you’re at it!)
- Teach the dog to wrap as they jump
- Get those contacts perfected! nothing less than no missed contacts.
- Perfect start-line behavior!
- Remember that all my dog wants is to please me.
- Set a new course more often so my dog is challenged, and so am I.
- Step out of my comfort zone.
- Perfect my shadow handling.
- Try a new obstacle.
- Make new agility buddies, and see how much we can accomplish together.
- Have more fun!