Emergencies and our Pets
Here’s a list of ideas to get you started – do you have any ideas you’d like to share?
- ID – make sure your pets have ID tags, and preferably microchips as well.
- Papers – vaccination records, especially rabies, identification papers
- Water and bowls – several gallons of water allocated for your pets is a good idea.
- Several days worth of food in sealed containers
- Carriers in a handy place
- First aid kits
- Up to date photos
- Kitty litter and disposable pan, for those who have cats
What else can you think of to include? The ASPCA has more information here.